Sunday, September 14, 2008

Eva Mendes reveals how Mick Jagger leaves her star struck



Eva Mendes has revealed she was left speechless when she met Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger.

The starstruck actress bumped into the 65-year-old in a hotel lift in France 4 years ago.

‘I literally collapsed when he got out a floor later,’ the 34-year says. ‘He's delicious, he still looks really good.’

And Eva says she was unable to play it cool when she was reunited with rocker Mick, who's a producer on her new film The Women.

'I thought: "He's never going to remember me," so I just say: "Hi, I'm Eva, nice to meet you," and he says: "Oh, I think we met in Paris."

‘I screamed: “Oh my God, you remember me?”,’ she tells You magazine. ‘The whole façade falls and I was a complete geek.’

Photo and Source

No comments: