Saturday, January 10, 2009

Beyonce turned down a lucrative deal to sell her wedding photos



Beyonce Knowles turned down a lucrative deal to sell her wedding photos.

The singer tied the knot with Jay-Z, 39, in New York in April 2008.

But the couple wanted to keep the ceremony as private as possible.

‘I didn’t want a dramatic wedding,’ she says. ‘People can sometimes put too much emphasis on the big day, but it’s so temporary, it’s gone in a second.

‘They offered us crazy money, but we weren’t interested. Outside it was paparazzi madness, but inside it was beautiful.’

Beyonce, 27, is enjoying being a newlywed.

‘I knew I wouldn’t get married before the age of 25,’ she tells Fabulous.

‘You have to know yourself, know what you want, spend time by yourself and be proud of who you are before you can share with someone else.

‘I was 18 when we met, so there was no rush. But the wait was worth it. It feels great being married. I had my own life before I became someone’s wife.’

Photo and Source

No comments: