Saturday, February 07, 2009

OMG! 'The Sex And The City' sequel is expected to be released in 2010



A follow-up to the hugely successful Sex And The City movie has finally been given the green light.

Director Michael Patrick King has confirmed that shooting will start this summer.

Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis, 43, Cynthia Nixon, 42, and Kim Cattrall, 52, will all reprise their roles.

‘I'm very excited to work with these amazing actresses again,’ Michael tells People.

‘I would love to give everyone more information about the sequel… but I'm busy with my Sex life.’

In November, Sarah, 43, played down speculation of a sequel, despite the enthusiasm of her fellow cast members.

‘I'm thrilled to know Kim is excited but all the deals are not yet done,’ she said in a statement to Access Hollywood.

‘With the wind on our heels, we hope to make it a reality.’

The Sex And The City sequel is expected to be released in summer 2010.

Photo and Source

No comments: